Available for PDF download is a copy of the Synod of Pennsylvania New School Minutes for 1865. Included in the post are brief definitions of the terms “New School” and “Old School” as they were applied to the Presbyterians during the period from 1837-1869. The meeting was in the fall after the conclusion of the Civil War. The post includes a download button for the pamphlet, so you do not need to return to this page for downloading.
Join the Mailing List
- Review, Redeeming Our Thinking About History, Vern Poythress March 24, 2023
- Patrick, Missionary to Ireland March 17, 2023
- Ellison A. Smyth, Presbyterian Entrepreneur March 2, 2023
- Review, D.G. Hart, Benjamin Franklin, Cultural Protestant February 17, 2023
- South Florida Presbytery, 50th Anniversary of PCA February 3, 2023
- Moses D. Hoge, Virginia Minister January 30, 2023