Available for PDF download is a copy of the Synod of Pennsylvania New School Minutes for 1865. Included in the post are brief definitions of the terms “New School” and “Old School” as they were applied to the Presbyterians during the period from 1837-1869. The meeting was in the fall after the conclusion of the Civil War. The post includes a download button for the pamphlet, so you do not need to return to this page for downloading.
Join the Mailing List
- T. V. Moore, Spirituality of the Church October 20, 2021
- Andrew H. Kerr, Sustained by the Lord October 13, 2021
- Obadiah Jennings, Ordained When Forty Years Old October 6, 2021
- Methuselah Baldwin, Passed Three Score & Ten September 28, 2021
- Azel Roe, One and Only One Call September 21, 2021
- John McKnight, Farmer and Presbyterian Visionary September 14, 2021