Available for PDF download is a copy of the Synod of Pennsylvania New School Minutes for 1865. Included in the post are brief definitions of the terms “New School” and “Old School” as they were applied to the Presbyterians during the period from 1837-1869. The meeting was in the fall after the conclusion of the Civil War. The post includes a download button for the pamphlet, so you do not need to return to this page for downloading.
Join the Mailing List
- Review, Palmer Robertson, Richard Gaffin Books August 4, 2022
- Florida Huguenot Trail July 26, 2022
- James F. Gibert, Huguenot Presbyterian Minister July 14, 2022
- Alexander T. Rankin, Missionary to Kansas Territory & Denver July 6, 2022
- James Richards, Joiner, Pastor & Professor June 23, 2022
- James F. Armstrong, Chaplain & Peacetime Pastor June 16, 2022