Available for PDF download is a copy of the Synod of Pennsylvania New School Minutes for 1865. Included in the post are brief definitions of the terms “New School” and “Old School” as they were applied to the Presbyterians during the period from 1837-1869. The meeting was in the fall after the conclusion of the Civil War. The post includes a download button for the pamphlet, so you do not need to return to this page for downloading.
Join the Mailing List
- Essay on Juvenile Delinquency, T. V. Moore, 1855 September 21, 2023
- David Wills, Pastor, Chaplain, Teacher September 5, 2023
- John McElhenney, Mountaineer Minister August 23, 2023
- Books for Visiting Charleston, South Carolina August 16, 2023
- Michael D. Kalopothakes, Tenacious Missionary to Greece August 4, 2023
- Review, With All Your Heart, A. Craig Troxel July 17, 2023