Available for PDF download is a transcription of the Princeton Review article, “Religion in the Public Schools,” by Professor A. A. (Archibald Alexander) Hodge of Princeton Seminary. When his father Charles Hodge passed away in 1878, he succeeded him. A biography of A. A. Hodge is available on this site if you would like to know more about him before reading this article. The post includes a download button for the pamphlet, so you do not need to return to this page for downloading.
Join the Mailing List
- Polycarp, The Lord Has Done Me No Wrong May 16, 2023
- Review, From the Manger to the Throne, Theology of Luke, Benjamin L. Gladd May 6, 2023
- Review, Reformed Theology, Jonathan Master April 28, 2023
- Review, For Me to Live is Christ: Life of Edward J. Young, Davis Young April 21, 2023
- Maj. Daniel Iverson, Decorated Marine Pilot April 3, 2023
- Review, Redeeming Our Thinking About History, Vern Poythress March 24, 2023