Available for PDF download is a copy of Presbyterian Doctrine Briefly Stated, 1869, by Professor A. A. (Archibald Alexander) Hodge of Princeton Seminary. When his father Charles Hodge passed away in 1878, he succeeded him. A biography of A. A. Hodge is available on this site if you would like to know more about him before reading the pamphlet. The post includes a download button for the pamphlet, so you do not need to return to this page for downloading.
Join the Mailing List
- James Richards, Joiner, Pastor & Professor June 23, 2022
- James F. Armstrong, Chaplain & Peacetime Pastor June 16, 2022
- Review of William Carey, by Linda Finlayson June 9, 2022
- Collecting the Offering Discreetly June 4, 2022
- David J Beale, The Johnstown Flood May 26, 2022
- John B. Romeyn, Dutch-American Presbyterian May 19, 2022