Available for download is a copy of the panorama photograph, circa 1916, of Chicora College when it was located across Blanding Street from the Robert Mills house in Columbia, South Carolina. It shows the front of the building with several women on the sidewalk of what is currently the Hampton-Preston Mansion and Gardens. The button below will take you directly to the download. However, if you would like to read the article about the college in which the picture was originally made available, it is titled, “Chicora College for Women.” There are two other downloads in the article, one titled, “The Genetic History of Chicora College,” and the other is, “Bulletin: Chicora College for Women.” The post includes a download button for the photograph, so you do not need to return to this page for downloading.
Join the Mailing List
- Essay on Juvenile Delinquency, T. V. Moore, 1855 September 21, 2023
- David Wills, Pastor, Chaplain, Teacher September 5, 2023
- John McElhenney, Mountaineer Minister August 23, 2023
- Books for Visiting Charleston, South Carolina August 16, 2023
- Michael D. Kalopothakes, Tenacious Missionary to Greece August 4, 2023
- Review, With All Your Heart, A. Craig Troxel July 17, 2023