The PDF copy of Martin Luther’s theses available for download has been compiled from other English sources and edited by Barry Waugh. A definition of indulgences is included. The last page of the PDF has notes which have been referenced from some of the theses. The notes offer some definitions and comments that will help readers understand the theses and their context better.
Join the Mailing List
Be the first to know about the latest posts on Presbyterians of the Past.
- William A. McDowell, 1789-1851 October 17, 2020
- B. B. Warfield, Textual Criticism, and Inerrancy October 10, 2020
- James Inglis, 1777-1819 October 2, 2020
- Reformed Dutch Church in America September 25, 2020
- Philip Milledoler, 1775-1852 September 18, 2020
- B. B. Warfield and Infant Salvation September 12, 2020