Adrian van Vliet was from Holland and he became a Presbyterin minister. His ministry was among Germans, particularly in Iowa. To learn more about his life and pastoral work in Wisconsin and then in Dubuque, Iowa, download below a PDF transcription of the article, “German Presbyterianism in the North-West,” which was published in The Presbyterian, 1863.
Join the Mailing List
- Patrick, Missionary to Ireland March 17, 2023
- Ellison A. Smyth, Presbyterian Entrepreneur March 2, 2023
- Review, D.G. Hart, Benjamin Franklin, Cultural Protestant February 17, 2023
- South Florida Presbytery, 50th Anniversary of PCA February 3, 2023
- Moses D. Hoge, Virginia Minister January 30, 2023
- South Carolina Presbyterian History January 20, 2023