Adrian van Vliet was from Holland and he became a Presbyterin minister. His ministry was among Germans, particularly in Iowa. To learn more about his life and pastoral work in Wisconsin and then in Dubuque, Iowa, download below a PDF transcription of the article, “German Presbyterianism in the North-West,” which was published in The Presbyterian, 1863.
Join the Mailing List
- Christian Historical-Theological Books for Gifts November 30, 2022
- Jacob J. Janeway, A Covenant with God November 18, 2022
- Joseph R. Wilson, Pastor, Educator & Stated Clerk November 7, 2022
- Guy Prentiss Waters, The Sabbath as Rest and Hope October 31, 2022
- Bibliography, Jacob J. Janeway, 1774-1858 October 26, 2022
- What are the Old Side & New Side? October 17, 2022