Available for PDF download is, “One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism,” by James Woodrow, 1902. The sermon was delivered by Woodrow when he was the retiring moderator of the Synod of South Carolina. Earlier in his life he was involved in a controversy regarding his views on creation and evolution which led to his being removed from the seminary, but he continued to be a minister in the PCUS. His subsequent years were spent at what is currently the University of South Carolina.
Join the Mailing List
- Review, Redeeming Our Thinking About History, Vern Poythress March 24, 2023
- Patrick, Missionary to Ireland March 17, 2023
- Ellison A. Smyth, Presbyterian Entrepreneur March 2, 2023
- Review, D.G. Hart, Benjamin Franklin, Cultural Protestant February 17, 2023
- South Florida Presbytery, 50th Anniversary of PCA February 3, 2023
- Moses D. Hoge, Virginia Minister January 30, 2023