Available for PDF download is, “One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism,” by James Woodrow, 1902. The sermon was delivered by Woodrow when he was the retiring moderator of the Synod of South Carolina. Earlier in his life he was involved in a controversy regarding his views on creation and evolution which led to his being removed from the seminary, but he continued to be a minister in the PCUS. His subsequent years were spent at what is currently the University of South Carolina.
Join the Mailing List
- James Richards, Joiner, Pastor & Professor June 23, 2022
- James F. Armstrong, Chaplain & Peacetime Pastor June 16, 2022
- Review of William Carey, by Linda Finlayson June 9, 2022
- Collecting the Offering Discreetly June 4, 2022
- David J Beale, The Johnstown Flood May 26, 2022
- John B. Romeyn, Dutch-American Presbyterian May 19, 2022