Available for PDF download is, “One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism,” by James Woodrow, 1902. The sermon was delivered by Woodrow when he was the retiring moderator of the Synod of South Carolina. Earlier in his life he was involved in a controversy regarding his views on creation and evolution which led to his being removed from the seminary, but he continued to be a minister in the PCUS. His subsequent years were spent at what is currently the University of South Carolina.
Join the Mailing List
- Jacob J. Janeway, A Covenant with God November 18, 2022
- Joseph R. Wilson, Pastor, Educator & Stated Clerk November 7, 2022
- Guy Prentiss Waters, The Sabbath as Rest and Hope October 31, 2022
- Bibliography, Jacob J. Janeway, 1774-1858 October 26, 2022
- What are the Old Side & New Side? October 17, 2022
- Samuel Miller, Old Side Pastor & Professor September 29, 2022